I apologize that this took longer than expected. The three-day holiday weekend put a little damper in getting results back to me in a timely manner.
Judging was a little different than usual. There were so many excellent (or truly awful) submissions, that it was really difficult to choose the winners. So, instead of letting one person pick their favorite, I had each judge give me their top three picks. I assigned three points to the top winner from each judge, two for the second, and one for the third and then tallied the totals. The submissions with the most posts are the winners.
I have emailed the winners, but need a response from each before I can send the codes. Please check your spam folder if you haven’t received the email.
Playable Species Female (+Nadia)
Nyreit’s Nadia Grell of The Shadowlands by Damask Rose
Playable Species Male
Aric “Princess” Princess Jorgan of Jedi Covenant by Aeden
Nymana’s Skadge of The Ebon Hawk by Metae
Most Liked Posts
NOTE: This is just for informational purposes. Posts listed in this table are not guaranteed to win the contest.
Playable Species Female (+Nadia)
Playable Species Male
Read these directions before posting. It will save you some trouble.
- The form often times out (502, 503, 504 errors) while still posting your submission. Please check that your submission posted before hitting the submit button again or your submission will go through multiple times.
- Double-check the form before hitting the Submit button because you cannot make changes yourself after it has posted.
- Make sure you don’t use your mouse scroll wheel while clicked into a field because it may change your settings without your knowledge.
- If you need us to make corrections to your post, please send a message through the Contact Form or on the post comments with the corrections you would like.
- Please see the Terms if you have any questions about what is admissible.
- Your submission will post immediately. There is no review system prior to your post showing up on the site. If you don’t see your submission immediately after posting, there are several possible issues:
- You didn’t fill out all of the required fields. There will be an error message in red at the top of the form.
- You didn’t check the Captcha button. There will be an error message in red at the top of the form.
- Your image format is not recognized by the form. You may only submit images in jpg, jpeg, png, or gif format. Your images must have one of these valid extensions. The form will not give an error message for this.
- Your submission was marked as spam (rare). If none of the other issues are the problem, please use the comments on this form to contact me. A contact message would also be marked as spam because the plugin marks an IP address as a spammer and all additional submissions will be marked as spam.
Keep in mind the following when taking screenshots:
- Crop images before posting
- You can’t see armor details on uncropped images.
- If you don’t have a program for cropping images, there are free programs on the internet, like Fotor Photo Crop, you can use.
- First image = Thumbnail
- It will not display on the post itself.
- Use a picture that focuses on the companion’s face.
- It’s best to use a perfectly square image (eg, 150 x 150 px), because the site will center the image. If you use a rectangular image, you may only see parts of the companion’s chest.
- The rest of the images will post in the order listed on the form.
- One outfit per post
- The form is not set up to handle multiple outfits per post.
- Because the thumbnail image is so small, it is very difficult to show more than one set on it.
- People use the thumbnail to decide if they should click on your post to view more images. They won’t know there are multiple sets hiding in the post.
- Good lighting conditions
- No one can see how good your companion looks if it is too dark.
- It’s difficult to get your companions to stay still. Place them in your stronghold, but make sure you’ve added additional lighting.
- Different angles
- Generally you will want a pic showing the full frontal body, full back body, full side body, and then close ups of the chest/head area.
- Make sure you zoom in as far as possible, but don’t clip off the feet in full shots.
- Maximum graphic settings
- Turn off your UI – By pressing ALT+Z
- Turn off nameplates – Under Preferences, Nameplates
- Credit for Images – Please remember that it is illegal in The United States to take pictures off of other websites without providing proper credit to the owner of that material. If you are going to submit images taken from a source other than the game, provide proper credit in the comments section so we don’t get take-down requests.
Number of Submissions
- Akaavi Spar (1)
- Andronikos Revel (2)
- Aric Jorgan (1)
- Ashara Zavros (1)
- Corso Riggs (2)
- Doc (1)
- Elara Dorne (2)
- Felix Iresso (1)
- Guss Tuno (2)
- Jaesa Willsaam (2)
- Kaliyo Djannis (2)
- Kira Carsen (1)
- Lord Scourge (2)
- Mako (2)
- Malavai Quinn (5)
- Nadia Grell (1)
- Pierce (1)
- Qyzen Fess (2)
- Risha (1)
- Skadge (5)
- Talos Drellik (4)
- Tanno Vik (1)
- Tharan Cedrax (2)
- Torian Cadera (2)
- Vector Hyllis (2)
- Vette (1)
- Xalek (1)
- Mark Fair: Epic, well done as always, mind if I ask what your face set…
- Mark Fair: As always you do an awesome job with your toons, really lik…
- Thurston: The "trick" is to use a character who will stand still to t…
- Secrus: How do you add all those toons on 1 pic? photoshop and matc…
- Ri'ann Dor: Thanks! Yes, it's Rishi indeed. Good eye!…
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)