- Character: Issen of Jedi Covenant
- Bounty Hunter: Mercenary
- Submitted by: Njessi of Hawtpants of the Old Republic
– I’ve been messing around with natural colors because I find it difficult to get “muted” colors from the current batch of dyes.
– I love to use boots and gloves from the same set, they match so cutely. The martial pilgrim gloves do bug out in the preview window. Ignore the phantom blue “stripe”.
– Canderous Ordo’s pants match to secondary color. SUPER useful in certain outfits.
– Double guns require a double loop belt. DUH.
– The Outlander Observer’s Helmet is the first eyepatch that is affordable by the masses. Go forth and purchase one.
|Item||Name||Color Matched?||Dye/Crystal Color(s)||Source|
|Head||Outlander Observer’s Helmet||No||None & None||Cartel Pack|
|Chest||Nefarious Bandit’s Breastplate||None & None||Cartel Pack|
|Hands||Martial Pilgrim Gloves||Yes||None & None||Cartel Pack|
|Waist||Frogdog Away Belt||Yes||None & None||Cartel Pack|
|Legs||Canderous Ordo’s Pants||Yes||None & None||Cartel Pack|
|Feet||Martial Pilgrim Boots||Yes||None & None||Cartel Pack|
|Wrists||None & None|
|Weapon||Nico’s Blaster||Choose crystal color||Subscriber Reward|
|Offhand||Nico’s Blaster||Choose crystal color||Subscriber Reward|